Perfect for large conference rooms, boardrooms, lobbies, and everywhere else an overview is needed. It offers a comprehensive overview of meetings, and current information for up to 9 rooms. This is a non-touch solution.
13 inch 16:9
Up to 3-months battery life on a single charge
Manage everything from one place.
Setup and manage all your Joan displays centrally from one easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
Set up and configure your device. Decide on a language, work hours, customize buttons, and name rooms.
Analyze peak hours, most popular meeting rooms, who books the most meetings, and other workplace data.
Integrate and customize your device by displaying important updates and information.
Meeting space overview
Display current meeting room availability and up to 6 upcoming meetings, including meeting subject and organizer.
Integrates with your calendars
Google Workspace, Exchange, Office 365, iCalendar.
Advanced E Ink® electronic paper
Full capacitive touch screen interface.
Ultra low energy architecture
Only 1% of power used by the screen.
Easily attachable to any surface without cables.
Securely connects to your WiFi network
High visibility and contrast
Uses an anti glare hard-coated front-surface.
High performance rechargeable battery
Up to 3 months of autonomy on a single charge.
- 13.3-inch (4:3 diagonal) non-touch E Ink® Carta electronic paper screen
- High visibility and contrast
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1600 × 1200 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 10.64 × 7.98 in (270.4 × 202.8 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.006 × 0.006 in (0.169 × 0.169 mm); equivalent to 150 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Rectangle
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) / 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-EAP support, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5 support
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 10,000 mAh battery. Up to 12 months of autonomy on a single battery charge. 10 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- POE compatible
- Google Workspace (former G Suite)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- Basic authentication
- iCalendar (.ics)
- High quality anodized aluminum casing
- Anti-reflective, high transmissive glass
- Color: Gray, Black
Dimensions & weight
- Joan device dimensions: 11.40 × 9.05 × 0.39 in (297 × 230 × 10.5 mm)
- Weight of Joan with back magnet: 33.5 oz (950 g)
- Product package dimensions: 13.78 × 9.25 × 0.59 in (350 × 235 × 15 mm)
- Shipping package dimensions: 15.91 × 11.22 × 3.35 in (404 × 285 × 85 mm)
- Box total weight (Joan device, Micro-USB cable, product package, shipping package): 65.26 oz (1850 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, Additional Magnetic Mount 1-Packs available for purchase).
- 3.94 × 3.94 in (100 × 100 mm) VESA mount compliant.
- Device can be mounted at a maximum height of 2 meters.
- Operational and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- 1 year