Perfect for management of meeting rooms, and huddle spaces. Book them remotely or on the spot. Its case includes LED lights so the screen is clearly visible in any weather and time of the day.
6 inch 4:3
Up to 3-months battery life on a single charge
Manage everything from one place.
Setup and manage all your Joan displays centrally from one easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
Set up and configure your device. Decide on a language, work hours, customize buttons, and name rooms.
Analyze peak hours, most popular meeting rooms, who books the most meetings, and other workplace data.
Integrate and customize your device by displaying, enabling automatic booking, COVID features, and displaying custom content.
Manage your meeting rooms in real-time. Whether it’s booking on the spot, via chatbots, or your calendar. The status gets automatically updated in real time.
Integrates with your calendars
Google Workspace, Exchange, Office 365, iCalendar.
Advanced E Ink® electronic paper
Full capacitive touch screen interface.
Ultra low energy architecture
Only 1% of power used by the screen.
Easily attachable to any surface without cables.
Securely connects to your WiFi network
High visibility and contrast
Uses an anti glare hard-coated front-surface.
High performance rechargeable battery
Up to 3 months of autonomy on a single charge
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive touch E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- Front light
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK support, WPA2-EAP support, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5 support
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.25 oz (92 g). Up to 12 weeks of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- POE compatible
- Google Workspace (former G Suite)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- Basic authentication
- iCalendar (.ics)
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with PC (polycarbonate)
- Color: Black, Gray
Dimensions & weight
- Joan device dimensions: 6.10 × 4.88 × 0.47 in (158.8 × 123.8 × 12 mm)
- Weight of Joan with back magnet: 9.9 oz (281 g)
- Product package dimensions: 6.57 × 5.24 × 1.18 in (167 × 133 × 30 mm)
- Shipping package dimensions: 6.57 × 5.24 × 1.18 in (167 × 133 × 30 mm)
- Box total weight: 15.87 oz (450 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, Additional Magnetic Mount 5-Packs available for purchase).
- Compatible with a custom, anti-theft Secure Wall Mount 6-inch available for purchase.
- Device can be mounted at a maximum height of 2 meters.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- 1 year