Joan 6 Pro
The next generation, ultra low-power, touch screen ePaper device, designed for advanced meeting room management of enterprises. Mount it wirelessly with the Smart magnet or use a fully wired PoE dock.
6 inch 4:3
Up to 3-months battery life on a single charge
Optional wall-mounted PoE dock
Manage everything from one place.
Setup and manage all your Joan displays centrally from one easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
Set up and configure your device. Decide on a language, work hours, customize buttons, and name rooms.
Analyze peak hours, most popular meeting rooms, who books the most meetings, and other workplace data.
Maintenance cost optimization
Zero installation cost with Smart magnetic mount and minimal management.
This Smart magnetic mount is assigned to a specific meeting room. Any Joan 6 Pro attached to that magnet will automatically show the specific room information.
Joan 6 Pro supports 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi dual band standard, and WPA2 Enterprise support. It works on a TLS 1.3 encryption.
Extra-long battery life
Advanced e-ink technology ensures that Joan’s battery lasts for weeks (or even months) on a single charge. Recharge it overnight via micro USB (included in the box).
Place & Play
Joan 6 Pro is easy to deploy and ready to use in minutes. With no need for additional software, so you just place it down and start playing.
Joan’s clear, purposeful, and minimalist design delivers maximum efficiency and unmatched product experience.
Made of non-polluting materials and energy-efficient production that requires minimal amounts of water.
Minimal carbon footprint
Joan uses 99% less energy than LCD screens and its battery can last for months on just one charge.
- Google Workspace(former G Suite)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- Basic authentication
- Accruent EMS
- iCalendar (.ics)
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive touch E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- Portrait view
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- Front light
- 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK, WPA3 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise support
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5 support
- Ethernet via optional PoE wall-mount (IEEE 802.3u) standard
- Optional wall mounted POE-dock, that provides wired network connectivity (and Power over Ethernet) as well as shows the room occupancy status (green for free and red for booked).
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.46 oz (98 g). Up to 6 months of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a USB-C charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed USB-C charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- POE compatible
- TLS 1.3 encryption
- High quality anodized aluminum casing
- Anti-reflective, high transmissive glass
- Color: Black, Gray
Dimensions & weight
- Joan device dimensions: 4.10 × 5.63 × 0.44 in (104.2 × 142.9 × 11.1 mm)
- Weight of Joan 6 pro: 11.36 oz (322 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Smart Magnetic Mount for Joan 6 Pro that requires no tools (one included with each device) and that enables device configuration after charging (no need to exactly match the device and the meeting room anymore).
- Device can be mounted at a maximum height of 2 meters.
- Optional wall mounted PoE dock with LED room occupancy indicator.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to +45°C)
- 1 year